Saturday, August 10, 2013

Katie Holmes for Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Foundation

As the face of the new Bobbi Brown Long-Wear foundations, Katie Holmes strikes a pose for the brand's campaign and flaunts an impeccable, glowing complexion. “Katie Holmes is a classic beauty. She is beautiful without trying to be,” Bobbi Brown said about the gorgeous actress.

Perfectly matched to your skin tone and texture, Bobbi Brown's Long-Wear foundation never looks fake or makeup-y, just like smooth, even skin. So all you see is your skin at its best. Why you'll love it? Well, because of its 12-hour wear that takes you from morning to night, while its flexible, breathable coverage looks and feels like skin.

Moreover, you'll no longer have to worry about unwanted caking, creasing or settling. The Bobbi Brown Long-Wear foundation also controls oil and shine for a matte finish and it's sweat and humidity-resistant when the temperatures rise.

Bobbi Brown Long Wear Compact Foundation

Get it: Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Compact Foundation?($46)

“My mom always told my sisters and me to never be afraid of makeup because it enhances what is there,” Katie Holmes confesses. “Bobbi Brown Cosmetics is a company that we, as women, all turn to because it is makeup that is very accessible and makes you feel pretty.”

The beautiful actress, who was announced as Bobbi Brown's first-ever celebrity face later last year, also appeared in a campaign for the brand's Long-Wear Cream Shadow Sticks. “It's really nice! I'm thrilled, and so thankful. She's just so lovely, and it's wonderful to work with people who are kind and nice and who you can be inspired by,” says Holmes.

“I've learned so many things not to do - I've made a lot of mistakes. I was always confused, are you supposed to go heavy on the inside with eyeliner, and lighter on the out? Everyone would tell me something different. And the cat eye is not for me, apparently. I always want to try it, but I just look like a mess. Sometimes I - 'torture' might be the wrong word - but sometimes I do my sisters' makeup and my friends' makeup. It's fun! I'm not very good at it, but I do try,” Holmes explained.

Bobbi Brown Long Wear Liquid Foundation

Get it: Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Liquid Foundation?($47)

Bobbi Brown's Long-Wear Foundation is available in 20 shades: Alabaster, Sand, Cool Beige, Natural Tan, Warm Honey, Warm Almond, Chestnut, Porcelain, Warm Sand, Warm Beige, Warm Natural, Golden, Warm Walnut, Espresso, Warm ivory, Beige, Natural, Honey, Almond, and Walnut.

Katie Holmes admits that she wears Bobbi Brown makeup every day. “I wear it every day. I usually just do light blush, eye shadow, mascara, a little lip gloss. One of my friends pulled me aside one day and said, 'you have got to start wearing lip gloss.' I said, 'I do?' My mom was never a lipstick wearer, she was always very natural - so I never really had that example,” says Holmes.

More from Bobbi Brown:
Bobbi Brown Nude Beach Summer 2013 Makeup
Bobbi Brown Bridal Luxe Collection 2013



View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment